- We operate on a No Reservation Policy. NO PAY NO SEAT
- Southampton Away Travel does NOT provide match tickets for the matches. Only coach travel is included in the price.
- Priority seating – Read more
- Tickets is for coach travel ONLY (unless otherwise stated)
- There is no allocated seating unless for exceptional circumstances. This has to be agreed at the time of the booking
- Children under 16 will not be allowed to travel unless accompanied by an adult/parent/carer. In exceptional circumstances, we may need to let the parent/carer/guardian to sign a waiver for us to allow the under 16 to travel on the coach (Download the waiver as a PDF here)
- Alcohol is NOT PERMITTED on board and by law, we operate a no smoking policy. We have the right to refuse travel for passengers who we feel may be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and NO refund will be given
- Any abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and if required will be reported to the police
- For customers bringing any electronic equipment or devices (such as phones, laptops, wheelchairs, etc), we will not be liable for any faults or damages that may occur for the whole duration of the trip. For wheelchair users & any mobility aid/s, you have to be responsible for the handling of your wheelchair and mobility aid/s throughout the duration of the trip. If for any reason our drivers or stewards will help you handle the equipment, they will only do it at your presence and instructions and will not be held responsible for any faults or damages to the equipment/s.
- If a game is cancelled prior to departure due to bad weather or any other reason, we will issue a credit note that can be used towards future travel with us
- If the game is called off whilst we are en-route to our designated venue, no refund will be given
- Cancellation within 24 hours from payment entitles the client a 100% refund. Any cancellations made after the booking and cancelled 7 days prior to the trip, will entitle the client a 50% refund. Cancellations thereafter or No-Shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.
The Cancellation Policy ONLY applies to UK Trips. Trips outside the UK will have a separate Cancellation Policy.
- Should the circumstance arise where, due to insufficient bookings, we are forced to cancel any excursion, all monies paid by passengers for that particular excursion will be refunded in full and following that the company shall be exempt from any further liability