Old Trafford, England, also known as The Theater of dreams , is the home ground of Manchester United Football Club. The stadium has an estimated domestic football capacity of 76,100.
Come and join us at Old Trafford to watch Manchester United vs Southampton
Saturday, 2nd March 2019
Kick off: 15:00
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Our New Fleet will have reclining seats and more leg room.
Southampton Away Travel does NOT provide match tickets for the matches. Only coach travel is included in the price.
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth Interchange Stand K – 05:35
- CastlePoint Yellow Coaches Yard – 05:45
- Ringwood Meeting House – 06:00
- Botley Industrial Estate – 06:30
- Hedge End Barlycorn Pub – 06:40
- Marchwood Church – 06:40
- Totton Farmhouse Pub – 06:50
- Bitterne Sainsbury’s (Old Safeways) – 06:55
- Southampton Central Station – 07:05
- St Mary’s Stadium – 07:10
- Red Jet Platform Tavern – 07:15
- Fleming Park – 07:30
- Winchester King Alfred Statue – 07:50
- Chieveley Services – 08:30
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be email@example.com. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.