Come and join us at Goodison Park to watch Everton vs Southampton
Saturday, 18th April 2020
Kick off: 15:00
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink and entertainment on-board.
Our New Fleet will have reclining seats and more leg room.
Southampton Away Travel does NOT provide match tickets for the matches. Only coach travel is included in the price.
Special Early Bird Price: £29.95 with free food, drink and entertainment onboard plus USB.
Pick-up Points and Times
- 04:45 – Bournemouth Interchange
- 04:55 – Castlepoint Library
- 05:10 – Ringwood Meeting House
- 05:50 – Marchwood Church
- 05:55 – Botley Ind. Est. (Pegasus Yard)
- 06:05 – Totton Farmhouse
- 06:05 – Hedge End Barleycorn Pub
- 06:20 – Millbrook McDonald’s
- 06:20 – Bitterne Post Office
- 06:35 – Southampton Central Station (TOYS “R” US side)
- 06:40 – St. Mary’s Stadium
- 06:45 – Ret Jet Platform Tavern
- 07:05 – Fleming Park
- 07:25 – Winchester King Alfred Statue
- 08:00 – Chieveley Services
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be email@example.com. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.