THIS TRIP IS SOLD OUT!
Come and join us at Stamford Bridge to watch Chelsea vs Southampton!
Saturday, 2 October 2021
Kick off: 3PM
Upon booking, please send evidence of Covid-19 vaccination, otherwise a negative test result (Antigen test) taken 72 hours is required prior to embarking on the trip. Masks are recommended but not required.
– Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food and drink.
– Some of our fleet have reclining seats and USB ports
– Southampton Away Travel does NOT provide match tickets for the matches. Only coach travel is included in the price.
Price: SOLD OUT!
Pick-up Points and Times
- Botley Pegasus Coach Yard – 09:20
- Hedge End Barleycorn Pub – 09:30
- Bitterne Post Office Bus Stop – 09:45
- Marchwood Church – 09:15
- Totton Farmhouse Pub – 09:30
- Millbrook McDonalds Bus Stop – 09:40
- Southampton Train Station (TOYS’R’US side) – 09:50
- Platform Tavern Pub (Opposite Red Funnel Ferry I.O.W) – 09:55
- St Mary’s Stadium (Opposite ticket office side of road) – 10:00
- Fleming Park – 10:20
- Winchester (King Alfred Statue Bus Stop) – 10:40
- Basingstoke (Hatch Warren Sainsbury’s) – 11:00
- Fleet Services – 11:20
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email email@example.com these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
- Evidence of Covid vaccination or negative result (Antigen test taken 72 hours prior to trip)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.