The DW Stadium is a sports stadium in Wigan, Greater Manchester, England. The ground is owned and managed by Wigan Football Company Limited, which is 78% owned by Wigan Athletic and it is used by Wigan Athletic football club and Wigan Warriors rugby league club, the rugby league club having a 50 years lease on tenancy to play games at the stadium.
This trip is sold out!
Manifest and Seating Plans
Come and join us at DW Stadium to watch Wigan vs Southampton!
Sunday, 18 March 2018
Kick off: 13:30
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Our New Fleet will have reclining seats and more leg room.
Priority seating – Read more
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth Interchange (Stand K) – 03:45
- Ringwood (Meeting House) – 04:00
- Botley (Pegasus Yard) – 04:30
- Marchwood (St Johns Church Bus Stop) – 04:35
- Hedge End (Barleycorn Pub) – 04:45
- Totton (Farmhouse Pub Bus Stop) – 04:50
- Bitterne Sainsburys (Old Safe Ways) – 04:55
- Town (Southampton Central Station ToysRUs Side) – 05:05
- Stadium – 05:10
- Fleming Park, Eastleigh – 05:30 (As a courtesy to the centre, please refrain from using the car park)
- Winchester (King Alfred’s Statue Bus Stop) – 05:50
- Chieveley – 06:30
- Pear Tree Services – 07:00
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email email@example.com these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.