Come and join us at Fratton Park to watch Portsmouth FC vs Southampton!
Date: 24 September 2019
Kick off: 19:45
Some of our New Fleet will have reclining seats, more leg room and power points to charge your electronic devices.
Southampton Away Travel does NOT provide match tickets for the matches. Only coach travel is included in the price.
Early Bird Price: £14.95
Pick-up Points and Times
- 15:15 – Bournemouth Interchange
- 15:25 – Castlepoint Library
- 15:40 – Ringwood Meeting House
- 16:15 – Botley Interchange
- 16:20 – Marchwood Church
- 16:35 – Totton Farmhouse
- 16:35 – Winchester King Alfred Statue
- 16:45- Millbrook McDonald’s
- 16:50 – Fleming Park
- 16:55 – Southampton Central Station
- 17:00 – Ret Jet Platform Tavern
- 17:15 – St. Mary’s Stadium
- 17:05 – Bitterne Sainsburys old Safeway’s
- 17:20 – Hedge End Barleycorn Pub
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be email@example.com. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.