Vicarage Road, a stadium in Watford, Hertfordshire, England, is the home of the football club Watford of the Premier League. An all-seater stadium, its current capacity is 21,577 following the completion of the new Sir Elton John Stand in 2014, and expansion work in 2015. The distance from St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton is 80 miles.
Come and join us at Vicarage Road to watch Watford vs Southampton
Saturday, 13 January 2018
Kick off: 15:00
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink and entertainment on-board.
Our New Fleet will have reclining seats and more leg room.
Priority seating – Read more
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth Interchange – Stand K – 08:20
- Ringwood Meeting House – 08:40
- Pegasus Coach Yard, Botley – 09:25
- Marchwood Church – 09:25
- Hedge End, Barlycorn Pub – 09:35
- Farmhouse Pub, Totton – 09:40
- Southampton Train Station (TOYS”R”US side) – 09:55
- Isle of Wight Ferry – Red Funnel – 10:05
- St Mary’s Stadium – 10:15
- Fleming Park, Eastleigh – 10:35 (As a courtesy to the Centre, please refrain from using the Car Park)
- Winchester, King Alfred Bus Stop – 10:55
- Fleet Services– 11:30
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email email@example.com these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.