Wembley Stadium is a football stadium in Wembley, London, England, which opened in 2007, on the site of the original Wembley Stadium, which was demolished from 2002–2003. The stadium hosts major football matches including home matches of the England national football team, and the FA Cup Final.
Come and join us at Wembley Stadium to watch Tottenham vs Southampton!
Tuesday, 26 December 2017
Kick off: 12:30
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Our New Fleet will have reclining seats and more leg room.
EARLY BIRD PRICE
£24.95 (This includes a £5 voucher to redeem at our Christmas Market Stall or any future trips. Available for the first 144 customers Only)
Priority seating – Read more
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth Interchange – Stand K – 05:00
- Ringwood Meeting House – 05:15
- Marchwood Church – 05:55
- Pegasus Coach Yard, Botley – 06:00
- Farmhouse Pub, Totton – 06:10
- Hedge End, Barlycorn Pub – 06:15
- Southampton Train Station (TOYS”R”US side) – 06:25
- St Mary’s Stadium – 06:40
- Fleming Park, Eastleigh – 07:00 (As a courtesy to the Centre, please refrain from using the Car Park)
- Winchester, King Alfred Bus Stop – 07:20
- Hatch Warren Basingstoke Sainsburys – 07:50
- Fleet– 07:50
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email email@example.com these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.