Liberty Stadium (Welsh: Stadiwm Liberty) is a sports stadium and conferencing venue located in the Landore area of Swansea, Wales. The stadium is all-seated. It has a capacity of 20,750, making it the largest purpose-built venue in Swansea. It is the home stadium of Premier League club Swansea City and the Ospreys rugby team. As a result of Swansea City’s promotion, the stadium became the first Premier League ground in Wales.
Come and join us at Liberty Stadium to watch Swansea vs Southampton
Saturday, 17 March 2018
Kick off: TBC
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Our New Fleet will have reclining seats and more leg room.
*Some of our coaches will have power points to charge your electronic device while on your journey.
Priority seating – Read more
Pick-up Points and Times
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be email@example.com. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.