St James’ Park is a football stadium in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. It is the home of Premier League club Newcastle United F.C. With a seating capacity of 52,405 it is the seventh largest football stadium in England.
Come and join us at St James’ Park to watch Newcastle vs Southampton!
Saturday, 10 March 2018
Kick off: 15:00
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Some of our New Fleet will have reclining seats, more leg room and power points to charge your electronic devices.
Priority seating – Read more
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth Interchange – Stand K – 04:15
- Ringwood Meeting House – 04:30
- Marchwood Church – 05:00
- Pegasus Coach Yard, Botley – 05:05
- Hedge End, Barlycorn Pub – 05:10
- Farmhouse Pub, Totton – 05:15
- Bitterne Sainsburys – 05:20
- Southampton Train Station (TOYS”R”US side) – 05:30
- St Mary’s Stadium – 05:40
- Fleming Park, Eastleigh – 06:00 (As a courtesy to the Centre, please refrain from using the Car Park)
- Winchester, King Alfred Bus Stop – 06:20
- Chievley Services– 07:00
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email email@example.com these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.