The City of Manchester Stadium in Manchester, England, also known as Etihad Stadium for sponsorship reasons, is the home ground of Manchester City Football Club. After completion of the first two phases of expansion in July 2015, the stadium has an estimated domestic football capacity of 55,097 for the 2015.
Come and join us at Etihad Stadium to watch Manchester City vs Southampton
Wednesday, 29 November 2017
Kick off: 20:00
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Our New Fleet will have reclining seats and more leg room.
Priority seating – Read more
Pick-up Points and Times
- 10:30 – Botley Pegasus Coach Yard
- 10:40 – Hedge End Barlycorn Pub
- 11:10 – Totton Farmhouse Pub
- 11:25 – Southampton Central (TOYS”R”US Side)
- 11:40 – Stadium
- 12:00 – Fleming Park (As a courtesy to the Centre, please refrain from using the Car Park)
- 12:20 – Winchester King Alfred Statue Bus Stop
- 01:00 – Chievley Services
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email email@example.com these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.