Come and join us at Goodison Park to watch Everton vs Southampton
Saturday, 18th August 2018
Kick off: 15:00
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Our New Fleet will have reclining seats and more leg room.
Price: £29.95 with free £10 gift
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth interchange stand k – 05:15
- Ringwood Meeting House Lane – 05:30
- Marchwood Church – 06:10
- Botley (Pegasus Coaches Yard) – 06:15
- Hedge End (Barley Corn Pub) – 06:25
- Bitterne (Old Safe Ways) – 06:35
- Farmhouse Pub, Totton – 06:25
- Millbrook (McDonald’s Bus Stop) – 06:30
- Southampton Train Station (TOYS”R”US side) – 06:40
- St Mary’s Stadium – 06:50
- Red Jet – 06:50
- Fleming Park, Eastleigh – 07:10 (As a courtesy to the Centre, please refrain from using the Car Park)
- Winchester, King Alfred Bus Stop – 07:30
- Chieveley – 08:10
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be email@example.com. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.