Stamford Bridge is a football stadium located in Fulham, London. It is the home ground of Chelsea FC. The stadium is located within the Moore Park Estate also known as Walham Green and is often referred to as simply The Bridge.The capacity is 41,798, making it the eighth largest ground in the Premier League
Come and join us at Stamford Bridge to watch Chelsea vs Southampton!
Saturday, 16 December 2017
Kick off: 15:00
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Some of our New Fleet will have reclining seats, more leg room and power points to charge your electronic devices.
Priority seating – Read more
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth Interchange – Stand K – 08:25
- Ringwood Meeting House – 08:45
- Marchwood Church – 09:25
- Pegasus Coach Yard, Botley – 09:30
- Farmhouse Pub, Totton – 09:40
- Hedge End, Barlycorn Pub – 09:45
- Southampton Train Station (TOYS”R”US side) – 09:55
- Platform Tavern Bus Stop (Red Jet Pick-up) – 10:00
- St Mary’s Stadium – 10:10
- Fleming Park, Eastleigh – 10:30 (As a courtesy to the Centre, please refrain from using the Car Park)
- Winchester, King Alfred Bus Stop – 10:50
- Fleet Services– 11:30
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email email@example.com these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.