Brighton & Hove Albion
Falmer Stadium, currently known for sponsorship purposes as the American Express Community Stadium, or simply The Amex Stadium, is a football stadium in the village of Falmer, near Brighton and Hove, Sussex, that serves as the home of Brighton & Hove Albion F.C.. The stadium was handed over from the developers to the club on 31 May 2011.
Come and join us at Falmer Stadium to watch Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton!
Sunday, 29 October 2017
Kick off: 13:30
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Some of our New Fleet will have reclining seats, more leg room and power points to charge your electronic devices.
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth Interchange – Stand K – 07:55
- Botley (Pegasus Coach Yard) – 08:00
- Ringwood Meeting House – 08:15
- Winchester – King Alfred Statue – 08:40
- Marchwood Church – 08:50
- Fleming Park – 09:00 (As a courtesy to the Centre, please refrain from using the Car Park)
- Farmhouse, Totton – 09:05
- Southampton Central Station – 09:15
- St Mary’s Stadium – 09:20
- Hedge End (The Barleycorn) – 09:40
- Farlington Holiday Inn Express – 09:55
- Fontwell Services – 10:25
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be email@example.com. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.