Manifest & Seating Plans
Come and join us at Emirates Stadium to watch Arsenal vs Southampton
Sunday, 8th April 2018
Kick off: 14:15
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Our New Fleet will have reclining seats and more leg room.
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth Interchange (Stand K) – 07:15
- Ringwood (Meeting House) – 07:30
- Pegasus Coach Yard, Botley – 08:00
- Marchwood (St Johns Church Bus Stop) – 08:05
- Hedge End, Barlycorn Pub – 08:10
- Totton (Farmhouse Pub Bus Stop) – 08:20
- Bitterne Sainsburys (Old Safe Ways) – 08:25
- Southampton Train Station (TOYSRUS side) – 08:35
- St Mary’s Stadium – 08:40
- Red Funnel (Platform Tavern Bus Stop) – 08:45
- Fleming Park, Eastleigh – 09:00 (As a courtesy to the Centre, please refrain from using the Car Park)
- Winchester (King Alfred Statue Bus Stop) – 09:20
- Fleet Services– 09:50
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email email@example.com these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.