West Bromwich Albion – FA Cup
The Hawthorns is an all-seater football stadium in West Bromwich, Sandwell, England, with a capacity of 27,000. It has been the home of Premier League club West Bromwich Albion F.C. since 1900, when it became the sixth ground to be used by the club. The ground was the last Football League ground to be built in the 19th century.
Manifest & Seating Plans
Come and join us at The Hawthorns to watch West Bromwich Albion vs Southampton
17th February 2018
Kick off: 15:00
Coach ticket price is inclusive of Free food & drink, 4G WiFi and entertainment on-board.
Some of our New Fleet will have reclining seats, more leg room and power points to charge your electronic devices.
Pick-up Points and Times
- Bournemouth Interchange – Stand K – 07:30
- Ringwood Meeting House – 07:45
- Marchwood Church – 08:30
- Pegasus Coach Yard, Botley – 08:30
- Hedge End, Barlycorn Pub – 08:40
- Farmhouse Pub, Totton – 08:45
- Bitterne Sainsburys – 08:55
- Southampton Train Station (TOYS”R”US side) – 09:00
- Isle of Wight Ferry – Red Funnel – 09:05
- St Mary’s Stadium – 09:10
- Fleming Park, Eastleigh – 09:30 (As a courtesy to the Centre, please refrain from using the Car Park)
- Winchester, King Alfred Bus Stop – 09:50
- Chievley Services– 10:30
Booking & Payment Details
Once payment has been made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org these following details:
- Full names of all passengers
- Preferred Pick-up Point(s)
You can pay us in 3 different ways
1) By PayPal – Email address will be email@example.com. Please use Friends/Family when paying by PayPal.
2) Bank to bank transfer (Internet Banking)
- Account name: Southampton Away Travel
- Sort code: 40-44-25
- Account number: 21629085
- Bank: HSBC plc
3) Bank deposit – Walk-in to any HSBC bank and use the details above to pay for your coach travel. We strongly advise that you call us right after you have paid in the money so we can then confirm the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations 7 days before the trip will incur a 50% charge of the amount paid for the trip. Any cancellation thereafter or no-shows are subject to a fee equal to a 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.